Accreditation is the independent evaluation of conformity assessment bodies against recognized standards to carry out specific activities to ensure their impartiality and competence.
The role of conformity assessment in world trade today has become very important. It has a great impact on the development and economy of a country. To achieve the above impact in the developing country like us, Accreditation Education Research & Scientific Services Center (AERSSC),
Nepal operates an accreditation scheme for:
- Management System certification
- Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- Medical Laboratories
The accreditation provided by Accreditation Education Research & Scientific Services Center (AERSSC), Nepal gives assurance to the global market and Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs) accredited AERSSC, Nepal are highly regarded both nationally and internationally as a reliable indicator of technical competence.
AERSSC IS COMMITTED TO:
- provide accreditation services in accordance to the prevailing latest international standards
- establish the national accreditation system in line with the international requirements, ISO/IEC 17011
- develop and maintain the regional and international MRAs